Wednesday, March 21, 2012

PDP Chairmanship Race, I want to Transform our Party- Mu’azu

Ahead of PDP National Convention, on March 24, Former Bauchi State Governor and Currently , Chairman Board of Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency, NIMASA ,  Adamu  Mu’azu responding to questions in Abuja  recently on PDP National Chairmanship race, said “I am in the race because I think I am eminently qualified as one of the founding members of PDP and who has stayed in this party for the length of the time the party has been formed. I think I am adequately Prepared for the Position”.

 
Agenda for the Party.
"My agenda is to ensure that our party is transformed and improved upon in line with the vision and mission of our founding fathers and  indeed the founding  fathers of our nation in such a way that our party policies and programmes are done to meet the needs and aspirations of Nigerians"

About who wins.
“I want to assure you that I am a party man and as a party man, it is not about me, it is about our collective interests. I know from the beginning of this race and I know from the beginning of time, competitions are the most interesting things, there is always a winner and a loser and God has already ordained who will be the chairman of our party.”
“And anybody who at the end of the day does not accept God’s verdict does not know God. We must agree that you must know and I want people to know that I am a believer in God’s power to give power to whom he wishes and if He gives anybody this power, as a party man , I will work with the person and I will give him all that it takes, if he wishes for him to succeed”.
By Gbemiga Olamikan.

No comments:

Post a Comment